Wednesday, November 17, 2004

another day another dollar

well I started my day by waking up at 4:30 AM to a lovely power outage. So what do I decide to do? Well, light five candles, of course. Now the problem was locating a candle and a lighter in the dark dark darkness. After 10 minutes of feeling my way through the house I stumbled upon both of these items(I'm still amazed that I found them). Since I was up, I let my dog Shadow out in the back yard. I happened to look up at the powerlines and there were glowing embers falling from a box up there. I assumed that this was not normal. Very weird. So either something blew a fuse up there or an animal was fried to pieces. Anyhoo, the power stayed off for a half hour and I just sat up and stared at my candles til it came back on. So anyway, after going to sleep for 4 more hours, I rolled myself out of bed and got ready for pilates(I LOVE PILATES!!!).

Before I left, I noticed the lizard! The infamous lizard that had been silently running around my room for the past 24 hours. So I made it my personal mission to catch and release this lizard back into the wild. HAHA. Easier said than done. The little stinker ran under every piece of furniture I own. I cornered him like 5 times and he kept sprinting away like a maniac. So finally, a half hour later(I've been chasing him the whole time), I finally corner him again, and get this, he's so tired he doesn't even try to get away. HAHAHAHAHA. I see him breathing so heavy. Poor, stupid lizard. If only he knew that I was trying to help him, maybe he wouldn't be so stupid. So I picked him up and yelled for my mom to open the doors for me. I take him outside and chuck him in the grass. He's still breathing heavy. I think he's in shock because he keeps sitting there. For all I know he's still sitting there! Anyway, I guess you had to be there;)

So then I go to Pilates, and Leah( my instructor) kicked my butt, as usual. She comes up wiith these freakin hard moves, like balancing on your tailbone with both legs in the air held up in front of you as you slowly roll down to a reclined position. Yeah, pilates is definitely not a class to be taken lightly.

Anyway, after pilates I headed to the MCT to work on more set construction. Today we put up a chair rail around the entire set. It took forever bcause we had to make 45 degree angles to match up the pieces of wood in the corners. And I am a total chicken with the saw and the nail gun, so it took a little longer. But I must say the set is coming along mah-velously, thanks to Misty and Myself. The set is being prepared for a show called, A Tuna Christmas. Don't ask me what it is about because I have no clue. The set is supposed to resemble the sky and the desert sand. Still no clue. Tomorrow we paint the clouds. I'll upload a picture when it's all finished if I remember.

Ok, I've written a short novel so I'll quit now.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Blogger Brandon said...

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home