Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The DaVinci Code movie

Yay! I just found out that Tom Hanks is going to be starring in the upcoming DaVinci Code movie! I love when books i read get turned into movies. It's so great to see it on a big screen.
Here's the link;

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6471862/site/newsweek/

I went to Goodwill yesterday and bought this Resume almanac for a dollar. Ha. It has 600 resumes so I'm hoping this will get me motivated to start putting mine out there. I also bought an old Arrested Development cassette(remember that song "Tennessee" and Mr. Wendall?) and a Julie Andrews Christmas cassette tape. Do we all remember what cassette tapes are? ;) Question. Does Tina have anything better to spend her money on? Apparently not.

Today in Pilates my teacher let us do a ball class as our Thanksgiving treat! It was so much fun. We had to balance on the big rubber ball and then we had to do all these exercises with it. But the most fun was the ball aerobics we did at the end of class which was bouncing up and down on the ball while moving your legs and arms. We looked so Goofy but it was GREAT!!! We were having way too much fun with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home