Sunday, February 13, 2005

Well well well

So at last we meet again. I've been preoccupied with a little thing called work. It can engulf you if you're not careful. All work and no play make Tina something something. Go Crazy? Don't mind if I do...

That was a joke. That's right. I'm also funny.

It's late and I have absolutely nothing to write about. Ummm. I'm trying to stay up late enough to see SNL tonight but I don't know that I'm going to make it. It's been a long day so far.

Oh, ok, I have something. I'm kind of peeved that I missed Second City auditions. Well, technically I didn't miss them but I missed registering for them. SUCK!! I really wanted to try out for them so I could get paid for being funny. I'm not giving up though. I'm still gonna send them my resume and bug them until they accept me just to shut me up and make me stop bothering them. What a plan.

This just in... I broke my rolly thing on my desk.

This just in...I fixed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home