Friday, January 14, 2005

Cool answering machine recordings

1. Speak.
2. If I wanted to talk to you I would have answered the phone.
3. I'm screening my calls.
4. Please plead your case to me in five words or less.
5. Please leave your name and number in the sound of your favorite barn animal.
6. I'm psychic so don't worry about leaving a message.
7. Hi, You've reached movie phone. You've selected Brown Eyed Girl. If this is correct, please press one now. Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you want to see. (Senfeld)
8. Phones are for Pansies, If you're a pansy leave a message now.
9. I got nothing...Beep

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

10. You forgot that one from Ranier Wolfcastle, from the Simpsons. I forget how it goes now, but it was really funny back when I saw that episode.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Tina said...

10. Leave a message at the beep, but don't be a message monster, hogging all my tape!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home