Saturday, December 24, 2005

Say, what's in this drink?

I guess I must be lacking in the sleep department because I drifted into a coma like 3 times today. Every time I went to rest my eyes I'd be out for hours. HAHA. Hey, if you can't be lazy on Christmas Eve, then when can you be lazy?? In between my states of unconcsiousness, I managed to get to Walgreens to develop some film from a recent road trip to Tennessee. To my shagrin, the pictures had been overexposed. Is that the correct term. What I mean is that I had taken a roll of pictures, rewound the roll, and taken more pictures. It was quite humorous actually. The first set was of a trip to NYC last year and the top pictures were of Tennessee. Weirdness. I miss my digital camera :( Screw developing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home