Monday, February 06, 2006

UP AND AT THEM!

I have to say, I'm loving me some Fall Out Boy. I listened to it on my trip to Tampa and got through the whole cd a few times over. That's a rarity to me. Chalk it up to my Adult ADD or whatever, but it is very hard for me to get through whole cd's of artists. An exception to this phenomenon is Kelly Clarkson and Rent. I recently purchsed Rihanna's cd and was not able to listen to the whole thing straight through. If every artist had consistently good music on a cd, then there wouldn't be a problem. Instead, some rely on trickery to get you hooked on their catchy singles, but when you actually put the money down for the cd, IT's CRAP!! I'm catching on to you, music industry. Be warned that...absolutely nothing will change and I will keep buying cd's like tic-tacs in hopes of finding good quality music in a little plastic case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home