Monday, July 17, 2006

Note to self

No more Discovery Channel before bed. Wow. I was watching something about the most extreme predators and they were talking about the Great White Shark attacking surfers because they resemble seals. The next thing I know I'm swimming in the water and a Great white shark is after me. I got out in time by climbing onto a boat that was nearby but then I saw my friend Misty was still in the water so I grabbed her hand and pulled her up too. That crazy shark then proceeded to follow us onto the boat and chase us by walking upright. Talk about scary! We ran upstairs and shut the door and the shark was pushing against the other side. Then everything was a little fuzzy but I'm pretty sure we didn't get eaten, which is a relief. Crazy dream. Actually, it's pretty funny after the fact. haha.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM , Blogger Tina said...

how bizarre! I'm glad sharks weren't trying to eat you! That was scary!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

That reminds me of a movie I caught on TV once, with a Shark-Man creature terrorizing the populace. I think it starred Craig T. Nelson.

 
At 2:58 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

This, perhaps?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156205/

I am reminded that I want to pay $8.50 to watch Uma Thurman throw a shark through a window at Luke Wilson. Seriously. I just want them to set up the scene, deliver the goods and then I'm out of there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home