Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ernie Ernie

SO Ernie did not deliver the knock-me-over wind gusts that we were all expecting. Heck, he didn't even get me a day off of work. What's that all about? Everyone knows the only real perk to living in Florida is looking forward to hurricane-related days off of work. Whateve. Yes, I leave my r's off of that word on purpose. It's just a thing I do.

Let's see here. I work five days a week and I have two more days left of job fun this week. What percentage is that? 2/5 I guess. So I'm 60% done with work this week. So sad how much I detest this job. Blech. It leaves a coppery taste in my mouth. Or maybe that means I'm having a heart attack. That would suck. What does it mean again when you taste almonds? Oh yeah, poison, I think. Well, this is just a lovely turning point in the conversation, isn't it? I need a new job, STAT!

3 Comments:

At 1:50 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

Isn't it "whatev"? Because "whateve" is like What Eve, and that doesn't sound right to me.

I am remembering more and more about Shaka. Now I remember he was really into talking about ethnicity and stuff. And I also remember somebody got real mad one night and started shouting at him and was getting all violent.

...did they fire that guy? No, of course not.

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Tina said...

They probably promoted him.

 
At 12:10 AM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

Ernie?

I'm too busy to hear about weather.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home