Thursday, October 02, 2008

Another Day Another Blog

Hey Hey Y'all. It's Thursday and that means I'm only 2 days away from seeing Joel McHale in Tampa from the front row courtesy of my best friend Sarah! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! He is so funny. If you've never watched "The Soup" I highly recommend it.

In other news I'm going to see the dress rehearsal for Brighton Beach Memoirs. I think that this play is probably the best Neil Simon play that I've seen. The others are just ok. Don't get me wrong though, there are still a bunch I've yet to see and my mind could be changed in the future. I did really like Proposals too so I think that would be a close second.

Next week I'm going to see Arsenic and Old Lace to support Miss Em. It should be a good show, despite the fact that they had to replace one of the leads 2 weeks out because she was an older woman who was having trouble with the lines and blocking. The following weekend I'm going to see The Music Man to support Miss Olivia, who is playing Marian the librarian.

Dude, I'm Busy. But call me anyway. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

Arsenic and Old Lace is one of several older movies I've seen through our campus movies program here. It's pretty good, but I liked The Lady Eve better as an old-timey comedy because its humor was surprisingly still relevant to modern audiences.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home