Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So....

The musical rehearsals are going well. I had a scary experience with trying on costumes yesterday though. I'm in the adult chorus so I have to look like an adult. The teen chorus is lucky because they get to wear cute poodle skirts and pedal pushers. Meanwhile, the costumers were giving the adults FREAKIN MOO-MOOS and saying "Here, just put a belt on and see what it looks like." This thing was ten times too big and from the 1970's. It looks like they raided a hippy convention. I am tempted to go out costume hunting myself. You have to feel comfortable with what your wearing or else it's gonna suck. I do not feel like going out on stage in a dress that 5 of me could fit into.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

It's set in the 50's, right? Get some cool beatnik gear. Find that ridiculous beret they made me wear in Sweet Charity.

I went to Jerry once and told him I didn't want to wear something they had picked out for me. He was nice about it.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

(Insert Homer quote concerning muuuumuuuussss)

I forgot what production you're putting on... but arsenic and lace was a decent movie. The best part was Cary Grant's (not James Cagney, as I'd said before) mannerisms. At times, it was a little too crazy for me. And long. You could tell it was made based on a play because it only had... 2 settings the whole movie. Oh, well. It was free.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home