Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tonight we're gonna party like we're 99

I'm at work on this lovely Saturday evening because this group is having a 99 birthday bash for a woman at the Henegar Center. Something that makes me wonder is why they are having the event from 6-12am. I mean, how many 99 year olds out there do you know that stay up past 9pm, let alone midnight. Well good for her!

Anyway, I would like to invite all bloggers who know Tom R. to come to his going away party on Sunday from 5-9pm at the Henegar. There will be a main course but we're doing pot-luck on everything else. Tommy is going away to join the world of police dispatchers, never to return. Well, thats a bit dramatic. Let's just say we will go from seeing him every day to probably once or twice a week. For those of you who don't know Tom and/or don't care, why are you still reading this? Just kidding. It's a free country. Do what you want.

On another note, I bought a memory enhancing book and a book about the seven wonders of the world. WONDERful. I don't think I have a bad memory per say; I just think that I don't take time to remember things like people's names and where I left my car keys and why I went in the kitchen in the first place. I think my problem is I jump from one idea to the next without much consideration. I need to work on focusing on one thing at a time.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I'm tired and I'm still at work. It's late. 11:35. I've listened to the partiers all night. They played the electric slide, YMCa, and some 50's swing tunes. Now they're leaving. yay. I get to go home soon.

 
At 2:25 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

Yarr ... sorry I had to jump ship so quickly tonight. I always hate it when people do that to me.

That's too bad Tom is going to be a dispatcher. He was so good at making sets.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home