Thursday, May 12, 2005


So last night at Rob and Kathy's house we were playing this rollicking game of Disney's Scene-it. So it was an trivia question:
Name two of the three hyena's from Disney's The Lion King.
Well, our team was stumped. We came up with the crazy one's name. But I couldn't for the life of me remember the other two's names. So we sat there for like 5 minutes thinking about it and then finally I just came out with "Bonzai" out of the freakin blue. And My teammate is like, "That's not it" and I wasn't so sure so I let it go. So Rob said we had to give him two names so I just shouted, "Ed and Bonzai!!" and I was RIGHT! I'm awesome!!! The other name is Shenzi, in case you were wondering.
It's a really cute game because you just watch a whole bunch of Disney clips over and over again.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home