Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm hungry like the wolf

I am starvin. there is a retirement party upstairs and the food smell is emanating down the staircase(or elevator) and into my office.

I got my hair did(ok, it's in that stupid Missy Elliot song). Anyway it's all highlighted up like red and coppery and stuff. It looks really awesome. I went to Robin, the hairlady for all the musicals, and she spent 2.5 hours fixing my hair up real purty-like. ok, I'll stop talking that nonsense. So, it looks really great. Maybe I'll post a picture and maybe I won't. And maybe I will...

Oh, haha. Funny story. So I went to heated yoga yesterday and was taught by helena for the first time. she's really nice and she talks really fast. But anyway, I was doing alright until about 3/4 of the way through class. I started feeling really weird so I sat out a pose here and there. then towards the end I had to sit down because I think I was getting over-over-heated. So I sat down and chugged some water from my bottle. BAAAAAAAD IDEA. I was like, "I have to find the nearest exit" so I got up and nonchalantly walked through the room, into the waiting room(which was cold), and opened the front door in time to throw up all of the water I drank and a little bit of a granola bar all over the sidewalk right in front of the studio. After this happened I had to figure out how to get rid of this enigma on the sidewalk(which wasn't even really a big deal because it looked like someone poured water out) . I preceded to take water from the water cooler and dump it onto the sidewalk to disperse the little bits of granola and then everything looked fine. After that I went back into yoga, finished with the stretches, got my stuff and was ready to walk out the door when this guy opened it from the outside and told me to watch my step. If only he knew...

3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM , Blogger Brandon said...

Yikes! Take it easy there. I went back to the gym after a long time away and got a little light-headed.

How do they heat you? Do they just make the room hot or something?

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Tina said...

They have these portable heaters and they line them up around the perimeter of the room. i think there is like 10 of them in there. I haven't decided if I'm going back yet. I'd rather go to non-heated yoga or just do pilates.

 
At 12:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think you know them?
hydrocodone order

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home