Friday, May 27, 2005

Tina's Hobby of the Day

and the hobby of the day is.........

Bracelet making

That's right. I went to this free class on how to make bead bracelets. It was pretty freaking cool. Now you may be thinking, how freaking hard is it to string some beads on a wire?? well, let me tell you, it's not hard at all. ;) The hard part is standing in a room full of beads and picking out which specific beads you want to choose. That alone took me like 20 minutes. So then I sat down and started configuring the beads where I wanted them. So after all that, I strung them onto the wire and used these crazy cool crimp beads to secure. So basically, I paid about $15 in all for supplies and got a really cool bracelet. Imadork.

Tomorrow's hobby of the day is...

wouldn't you like to know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home