Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Big Task

I have taken on the oh-so-big task of cleaning out the "storage" room, which is actually, just a room that kept accumulating large quantities of stuff over a period of, oh, let's say 4 years. Now, I would say that approximately 1/2 of the stuff in that room is mine. I have BARBIES, for crying out loud. I hold on to EVERYTHING!! So this is going to be a major task since I can't even bring myself to throw out old french notes from 10th grade. I need to be on that show Clean Sweep where they take all of your junk and sell it at a garage sale. Well, I plan on having a garage sale, whenerver I finish this ginormous project. I'm trying to simplify so I can pick up all of my remaining items and move them into a teeny tiny apartment in Brooklyn sometime in the near future.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

Don't throw away any of my books!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I won't. I just went through all of my junk. You'll have to go through your crap during spring break.

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

If you see my Stephen King books, then let me know. I have ... about half of them. I think.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Progger said...

You should read about the Cuban Revolution. You are in Florida, so there are crazy Cubanos all around you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home