Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blast from the Past

Whoa. Today I went into the dance studio because we were taking pictures for our recital. Yes, I am doing a recital but that is besides the point. The person taking the pictures was a friend of mine from junior high school. The problem was we had a falling out of sorts(I can't exactly remember the exact reason) so neither one of us acknowledged the other. It was definitely odd since she was the one taking the pictures. I imagine the fight that we had was probably something really juvenile since we were only 15 years old at the time. Anyway, we hadn't talked since 9th grade so it seemed odd to just be like "Hey, how's it going?". I don't know. Usually I can get past it and just say HI, but not this time. I don't have a grudge against her or anything, I just really didn't have anything to say. Oh well. Maybe next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home