Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Auditions

I tried out for a musical today(and yesterday). I hadn't tried out for anything in over a year so it felt really good. My voice sounded terrible though. That'll learn me to not sing all these months and think that I have enough natural ability to pull notes out of my bottom. Ok, I didn't do that bad with the singing, just not as good as I wanted to do. Blah. Let's talk about dancing then. I guess I have become a rather competent tap dancer over the past year, which feels pretty good, I must say. There were only about for or five of us there who were able to tap and tap fast like they wanted. So if I had an in for this musical in any way it would have to be for the tap. This is a tap heavy show and they're gonna need some people who aren't just going through the motions. We'll see I suppose. Cast announcement isn't until Friday of this week so I will be held in suspense until then.

Tappa tappa tappa...

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

I promise I'm not ignoring you and I will call you back sometime. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home