Sunday, November 05, 2006

Paint your wagon

Well, not a wagon exactly. I've taken on the task of painting my room a less intense color than the ever so delightful pepto bismo pink with forest green trim. Yeah...my mom tried. She tried. So I will go about priming and painting until I have a calm soothing color. I'm thinking either a shade of blue or olive green. Maybe I'll start a whole Feng Shui thing and get some candles and check my auras to make sure they are organized correctly. Or maybe I'll just slap a coat of paint on the walls and call it a day. Lots to think about. Hmmmm....

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

Sea green. I don't know why, I just think of that color. Or like a nice rich blue.

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I picked a green with a hint of blue. It's very pretty, although all the 'rents can say is "It's Dark". It's not that dark!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home