Monday, February 04, 2008

It Starts

My last day at Pet's Ahoy was on Saturday and I am starting my new job today. I work for my uncle at his drafting firm. Should be not as exciting as Sea World, but also not as physically strenuous, which is a good thing. My whole goal the next few months is to SAVE MONEY!! Seriously. I suck at it. I'm going to Australia in June and I want to be able to enjoy myself and not worry about money. Trip aside, I also need to build up my pathetic savings account. Maybe I'll visit a financial advisor. Any suggestions, besides the whole "stuff the money under your mattress" thing?

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

JUST DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY.

I have this problem too.

 
At 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything at all you can tell me about finding employment through Pets Ahoy? Feel free to PM me, if you find the time:
em03@wi.rr.com

Thanks,
Emily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home