Sunday, October 05, 2008

Joel FREAKIN McHale



So I went with my friend Sarah and her sister Amanda to see Joel McHale do stand-up over in Tampa this weekend. Not only did we score front row seats, but Joel came over and incorporated me into a story about The Girls Next Door, since I admitted being a fan of the show. He proceeded to have a 5 minute conversation with me about scenarios involving Hugh Hefner and Kendall laughing herself to death and me moving into the mansion to take her place. He then came over and pretended to be Hugh Hefner, asking me to answer the playboy girlfriend duty(booty) call. HAHA. Anyway, it was freakin hysterical and I talked with Joel McHale, who knows my name! Sweet!!

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tina- I was at that show sitting exactly 2 rows behind you! Oh, how super jealous am I that he used you in the show! Woo for you!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Tina said...

haha. Small world. I ended up watching like 30 something clips of Joel on youtube after I saw him. I even watched the HSN one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home