Thursday, December 23, 2004

Finally!!

Today was my last day of dogsitting and work. I am elated!! And it's only two days til Christmas. I'm ready for the good times to begin. Oh, and I am ready to see Phantom of the Opera! Who's with me? Ant takers?? haha I could have corrected that but its way too funny. Any takers is what I meant but ant takers is just as good. I'm delirious. I'm about to upchuck the Long John Silvers I had for lunch. What was I thinking? It's not a good thing when you can smell the grease a mile away. I blame the captain for selling me chicken at a seafood joint. Maybe I was eating chicken of the sea?? If you didn't get that then you are not pitiful and shameful because you have not experienced Newlyweds. haha. I was just picturing schools of chicken swimming around in the ocean. Oh yeah, and Long John's also give you crispers with your meal, which are really fried up pieces of batter that fell off the chicken when they were deep frying that sucker. Why don't they just give you the pieces of fat they trim off the meat and call it a day? Again, what was I thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home