Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Blah

I'm at work pondering. Thats all. I'm not really pondering anything in particular. Just pondering. This is what I do in my free time. Stare at walls and ponder. What a thrilling person am I.

I got my first manicure ever this morning. Apparently my cuticle trimmings could feed a third world country (disgusting, by the way) according to Faye. I didn't think they were that bad. I got a french manicure because I didn't want a color on my nails. Now I can't stop staring at my hands. I've already screwed them up because I had to pump gas, go to the bank and give the lady my drivers license which was encased in that little plastic thing in my wallet, and unbutton my pants to go to the bathroom.

This is why I never get my nails done.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

Have fun at work pondering! At least now you can tappa tappa tappa on the desk with your shiny new nails.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home