Sunday, March 06, 2005

Doctor's Talent Show

I'm at work for a doctor's talent show fundraiser. It was pretty amusing, actually. Some doctors danced to Macho Man, and others played instruments and sang. well ok, so they should keep their day jobs but at least it was for a good cause.

Now the doctors won't leave. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!!!! Well, at least I'm getting paid for being here although I have a headache and I'm exhausted from going to a one year old's birthday party today. It was at the beach and I sat outside in the sun for like two hours. I forgot how draining that can be. I came back to work and I was like a zombie. I am still like a zombie. Nothing has changed! And now zombie is hungry. What should zombie eat? Zombie wants to eat some Carabbas because they cooked for the doctor event. Oh well. Zombie will just eat when zombie gets home. Maybe zombie should stop referring to herself as zombie. Wow, weird things happen when I am tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home