Saturday, June 25, 2005

My battery is low....so you know

yeah, so my phone is on its last ring. I've had it for probably 2.5 years now. Apparently, Misty left a message on it last night and I STILL haven't recieved it. So it's time to invest in another phone. I knew the time would come I just didn't know it would be so soon...
OK so I'm being melodramatic but I did have the phone for a long time. Maybe I'll get a cameraphone.

In other news, I went to the library and picked up some vegetarian and lowfat cookbooks. That's right, I'm learning how to cook. Yes, I can hear you laughing, thank you very much. My mom cooked one of the vegetarian wheat pasta recipes and it was pretty good. Now I'm looking at this recipe for garlic chicken triangles in phyllo dough. Mmmmmmm....Dough. I'll let you know how it turns out. I don't know how that is low-fat but the book says it is and the book doesn't lie.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I'm glad you didn't laugh :) I actually did pretty good with the cooking thing. I surprised myself a little. The only thing is it takes so long to prepare stuff :)

My poor phone. My friend keeps trying to leave me messages and they don't go through. I get paid on Thursday so I'll buy a new phone then.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home