Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bouncy Glass

I'm going to invent this so I don't have to live in fear every time I wash the dishes. I dropped a small glass cup and as it was falling onto the hard tile floor I actually thought, " Maybe it won't break, maybe it will just land with a thud. I can tell you one thing. There shall be no things glass in my own house. NEVER! I am perfectly content drinking out of all things plastic. I don't need to see what I am drinking. I trust that the liquid hasn't changed since I poured it out of the original container, and if it has, then I have more important things to worry about.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bees are slowly taking over america. Come visit my website devoted to bee love. Accept your new rulers!


All my cups are translucent colored plastic. It's the best of both worlds!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home