Thursday, September 01, 2005

Success!

I went to my first tap class last night and I absolutely loved it. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up because they do all of their warm ups to music and it kind of freaked me out but then after I was in class for about ten minutes I was fine and could do pretty much all of the steps. I forgot how much fun tapping is. Of course, now I have to buy new tap shoes since mine are ancient and ugly.

C'mon, peeps! Start blogging if you haven't already?? What are you waiting for???

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can alias as Fred Astaire. That'll come in handy when you're in Austria.

Beats me.

HG

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Tina said...

hahahaha. True ;) ;)

 
At 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was little my parents made me practice tap dancing in the laundry room...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home