Sunday, August 21, 2005

Auditions held today

The big Urinetown auditions are today. I am a little nervous since I don't know what to expect but I'll get over that(hopefully). I've gotten a lot better at auditioning so I should be fine. There are six parts for women so maybe only six women will show up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding. I'm awesome and I will kick all their butts. ;)

In other unrelated news, I am going to see Rob Thomas at the King Center in October. Woohoo. I think it will be a good show. I like all of his solo songs so far!

If I find my digital camera I'll try to post a picture of my Georgia trip. I wish I brought the camera when we were all floating down a river on inner tubes. That rocked!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Can I just mention that I felt really good about auditions today. I was confident and sang, danced, and acted my butt off!!

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through your aim profile! Acckkk! It's been a while since I've talked to you - we should totally fix that. Also, you should get on myspace. Because lots of cool people are on myspace *snicker* :) So yeah! Contact! And hurrah for auditions! Make ms. munday proud, yo!

-Lauren (from high school)
calotype@cfl.rr.com
http://www.myspace.com/calotype

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home