Saturday, September 17, 2005

I should be reading

I have soo many books that I need to read and soo little time. Blaaah. And of course, when you have little spare time all you(I) feel like doing is sitting on my bum or sleeping. Sux. On the upside though, I bet not many people can say that their boss told them to bring a book to work the next day since it's going to be sloooooow.

READING IS FUN-DUH-MENTAL!!

Hey, we should start a book club. Who wants to read "I Know This Much is True" by Wally Lamb? Or pretend they read it and then discuss how the intro and back cover made them feel?

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Will there be wine and food at the meeting? I am totally there.

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Of course.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home