Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'll take "The Aristocrats" for $500, Alex

WOW. Never has the filth flowed freer than in the film documentation of the longest running gag in comedy history. I endured 90 minutes of comedians telling the same joke in their own words over and over and over again whilst sitting next to a heard of hysterical hyenas cackling and snorting and laughing and snorting(no offense hyenas, but my ears are still ringing). I admit that some of the bits were mildly entertaining(i.e. Hank Azaria, card trick, Gilbert Gottfried), but for the most part it was like watching a bunch of teenagers get together and try to think of the dirtiest words they can say without giggling.

So anyway, This family walks into a talent agency...

They start their act with a bunch of yada yada yada, monkeys throwing feces, bodily functions, incest, more monkeys, monkeys peeing on monkeys, etc., etc., etc.

The agent is stunned and asks, what do you call that act of yours??

click here for punchline

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Wow, I'm sorry I missed it. I'll have to wait for the DVD. Don't worry, I'll invite you over so you can see it again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home