Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Scare-Yourself-Stupid-Friday

I've decided to suck it up and go see that scary exorcist movie on Friday with my friends. I'm not a huge scary movie buff but every once in a while it's ok. Especially if it's during the day.

Speaking of really bad segways, don't you hate it when you don't know what to wear? It's the worst thing in the world. For some reason, I can compare this issue to a world crisis of sorts. I mean, who really cares what anyone wears? I can tell you that this stupid issue has made me late to work on more than one occasion. By the end of the what-not-to-wear clothes throwing session, my room looks like a whole bunch of people decided to wrestle on the floor, and all of a sudden, they disappeared and all that stayed was their clothly remains. Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away(or possibly another dimension), naked people are wondering what happened to their clothes, and their dimension.

5 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I too hate scary movies, but I'm coming. Why are we doing this again?

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Tina said...

because Emily said so. Not the Emily in the movie, that would be way freaky. Emily P.

 
At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's where my clothes are!!!

HG

 
At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Emily, from the movie, please buy a popcorn and soda to support your local theatre!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Tina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home