Sunday, December 17, 2006

December nonsense blog

Shoe issues. All I want is a pair of shoes I can wear with jeans that aren't sneakers. I've been to Payless and Kohls and purchased shoes from both of these places just to end up returning them because they fit all funky when I got them home. Why shoes? Why? I'm hoping to find that magic pair that will go great with jeans and won't make me look like I'm auditioning for the circus. Any ideas on where to get these wonder shoes?

In other news, the christmas show ended today. Now I can focus on the next show I'm in. No more " Deck the halls with holllllly, jingle all the way/sha na na na na na na na/ let it snow-oh-oh-oh/I'm a little doll/ Mary did you know" and all that nonsense. Ok, it was fun, but exhausting too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home