Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm compiling a cd of relaxing songs

Tina's happy fun time cd
1. Walking Memphis(made it on the list because I just saw it used in a dance recital and because Brandon was actually walking in Memphis the other day)
by Marc Cahn

2. The song they sing at the table during "My Best Friend's Wedding" that I can't think of at the moment but really like(if you know the song, leave me a comment).

3. The song that is at the end of "The Wedding Date" Movie(once again, help me out here!)

4. At Last
by Etta James

5. Across the Universe
by Lennon/Beatles and later redone by someone like Sheryl Crow or Fiona Apple and used in the credits of the movie "Pleasantville".

6. A song that has the lyrics "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life....something about a pretty wife".

Ok, so this is the vaguest( yeah, it's a word. If it wasn't one before, it is now) list ever but it's my list and that's that :)

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Blogger Brandon said...

That is awesome, I kept humming "Walking in Memphis" this weekend, even though I used to hate that song, I admit it's good.

That Fiona Apple cover of "Across the Universe" has the coolest video. It's the kids in the movie trashing a store in slow motion, with crap flying everywhere. Never did see the movie though.

Is this that other song?

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Tina said...

That is totally the song!!!!! It's just such an upbeat happy song that it deserved a place on my imaginary cd that I will one day make :)

I LOVE "Walking in Memphis"!! It was recently redone by the group Lonestar but the original is still the best.

I think I have seen that Fiona Apple video now that you mention it!

see you in 2 days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home