Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Survey Says....

Out of 100 people surveyed, the following were the most popular results.
J/k this is only what Tina thinks

1.What time did you get up this morning? I usually can't sleep past 9:30 for some odd reason
2.Diamonds or pearls? neither. I'll take the money :)
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Wedding Date. V Cutesy.
4.What is your favorite TV show? Alias and Lost and Simpsons. Hey, they can all be favorites.
5.What did you have for breakfast? Special K Red Berries but I might as well have eaten air.
6.What is your middle name? Renee with the accent that I can't seem to figure out how to add at the moment.
7.What is your favorite cuisine? I like lo-mein noodles. Did i spell that right?
8.What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms, food of the sea, beef, and pork.
9.What is your favorite cd at the moment? Hot Fuss by the Killers
10.What kind of car do you drive? Granny Blue Buick
Favorite sandwich? Turkey all the way.
11.What characteristics do you despise? Egotistical and two-faced people
Favorite item of clothing? flip-flops
13.If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be? England
14.What color is your bathroom? I don't know
15.Favorite brand of clothing? brand that fits
16.What was your most memorable birthday? I'm hopin the future ones will be more memorable. I vaguely remember bumper bowling...
17.Where were you born? St. Joseph's Hospital, Lorain, OH
18.Favorite sport to watch? Pilates...haha, I love me some pilates
19.What fabric softener do you use? fabric softener makes you flammable
20.Coke or Pepsi? eh, whatever's around. Usually Sprite.
21.Are you a morning person? more-so than a night owl.
22.What is your shoe size? 10. yes I have big feet. the better to kick your butt :)
23.Do you have a pet? yes. Maggie Twizzle and Shadow
24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? I met a celebrity from the movie Chicago and I rock!
25.Is love all it is cracked up to be? You tell me.
26.What makes your soul soar? acting, singing, and all that stuff

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I met the Russian prisoner from Chicago who is innocent but ends up getting hanged. She is practicing at the Henegar Center for the Ballet Sleeping Beauty. Actually, you might have been there when she was there. She was asking about rehearsing upstairs. Or maybe it was on Thursday that I talked to her. Anyway, I knew she looked familiar but couldnt place her and then I read an article about her the next day in the paper!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home