Monday, April 11, 2005

Drumroll please....

It's time for the revealing of the name.

Ms. Magdeline Hypatia Twizzle Hamsquire (or Maggie Twizzle for short).

You all win!!! Hahahahahahaha. I'll get those sacajaweas in the mail. Ok, I realize that I kind of bent the rules and hodgepodged a bunch of names together but what are you gonna do?

On another exciting note, all of you Chicago(musical) fans out there would find this interesting.
I was reading the paper yesterday and it said that this ballerina from Russia was practicing at the Henegar Center to prepare for a production of Sleeping Beauty. Well it turns out I had spoken to her a few days ago about her rehearsal schedule and use of the dance studio and had thought that she looked very familiar. Then I read the article and it said she was the Russian prisoner in the movie CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!! How freakin cool is that??? I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

You should bring in your copy of the DVD and have her sign it. I'm sure it would make her day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home