Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I awoke this morning...

... to find Shadow walking around my room with a round hairbrush stuck in his tail. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was so funny because he was like, "what the heck is this thing hanging on my tail?" No he didn't actually say that but that was the vibe. He's such a goober. Maybe he was secretly trying to brush out his tail and didn't want me to find out but he got the brush stuck and his paws couldn't maneuver it well because they don't contain opposable digits and...Naaaah.

Anyway,
I saw Madagascar with momma today. It was funny. I liked. I especially like when mom laughs throught he whole movie and then at the end she said it was stupid and geared towards kids. Oh yay! I remembered another quote that I get to add to mom's book of quotes. I have to set up the scene a little bit:

driving in the car and listening to a Clay Aiken song.

Mom: "I can't believe anybody would go pay money to see him in concert!"
Me: "We paid money to see him in concert!!"

In case you didn't know the other quote, here it is for all to see:

Mom: "I want to start doing voice over work. I could read to deaf people."

NO JOKE

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

I used to write down all the (unintentionally) funny things Mr. Frahm said during class, but it got to the point where there were too many and I got tired of writing them down.

Let's not get flustrated.

etc. etc. etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home