Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Monday blues

Blaaah. Monday. Why art thou so lousy? Whatever, I'm over it. At least I exercised today. I realized I am not a work-out-at-the-gym person. I detest it. The only thing I enjoy doing at the gym is aerobics classes. Case in point: I went to the gym and was on a bike for 10 minutes and was in excruciating boredom! So I left and went walking in the park for a half an hour.

I'm going to design my own gym. It's gonna rock and there will be no weights or machines. It will be made up of all classes and that's it. No stupid bodybuilders looking at themselves in the mirrors while they flex their vein-y biceps to the world. No machines with which to catch mysterious rashes from because the last sweatball didn't wipe it off. No stinky locker rooms with moist floors the better to catch a fungus with. Need I say more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home