Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm on the wagon

The technology wagon, that is. I finally have DSL. I HATE DIAL-UP!! So now, life is good because I can search for more-jobs that I'm unqualified for-than ever before! Wait a minute...

It's Friday, and it doesn't even matter because I have to work straight through the weekend. Yuck. At least I have a nice vacation awaiting me next week in Georgia. That is, assuming I get paid before I leave because the fundage is a little low. Whateve...

So the latest news on the job front is that I applied for another zookeper position in Boston. I'm holding my breath until they call. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup(the sound of me holding my breath, duh!)

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Yeah, my parents rented a cabin in Georgia so we are going to "rough it" for 4 days in air conditioned comfort. :) and Shadow's coming too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home