Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here we go

It's time to fill up my blog with one of those nonsensical surveys we all love so dearly. Here is what I created in my spare time.


1. What is your favorite word? at the moment, I'd have to say "whatnot". It makes me giggle. "whatnot" heehee
2. If you could pick any book to be made into a movie, name that book! Webster's Dictionary. Hahaha. All kidding aside, I would like to see anything Helen Fielding ever wrote on screen because I loved Bridget Jone's Diary soo much. Oh wait, I would LOVE to see "The Time Traveler's Wife" become a movie. What an awesome read that was!!! And the DaVinci Code is a given but it's being produced already. I could go on and on but there are only so many hours in a day...
3.What do you wish people would share more often? Their cars. Like on that commercial where everbody keeps passing thier car keys to somebody new. How great is that? I am a huge fan of the honor system when it works in my favor ;) ;)
4. If dogs could talk, what secrets would they tell about you? I sing at the top of my lungs when no one is home! :)
5. If a mime had to describe your personality, what gesture would he/she make first? Jazz hands, most definitely.
6. If a picture is worth a thousand words, than a thousand words are worth...staring at
7. Your favorite cd that you're ashamed to admit you own is...Backstreet Boys. Wait, I feel no shame!
8. What is flaun made of? rejected hot dog bits and cottage cheese.
9. Why are you wasting your time taking this quiz if you think it's so dumb? I wrote it. I have to take it or else I'll look really dumb...
10. What bad '80's flick would you have liked to have starred in and why? Ok, so there's this really corny movie called "Teen Witch" that's straight out of the 80's with the permed hair and socks with high heels and baaaaaaaaaaaaaad rap music and acid wash denim and I would soooo love to be a part of all that!
11. What's the stupidest thing you've done this week? Almost walked infront of a car with my dog, but I blame the driver aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll the way.
12. What's your catchphrase? "I Got Nothing"

Thank you for participating in this survey. You will recieve your bag of air in the mail shortly. Just remember, the bag is invisible so just stick your head in your mailbox and breathe in deeply...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home