Sunday, October 16, 2005

Every weekend should end with a party

Parties are a good way to head into the work week. Well, unless you overdo it by say, Oh I don't know, drinking cosmopolitans(actually only 1) while playing a very very long game of Scene-it. Long being an understatement, of course. Anyway,you know how every party turns into a game of scene it? Well...Oh, every party doesn't? Well, this is news to me. Am I rambling? Does anybody care if I'm rambling? Speak up or forever hold your peas. Peace? Piece? Pees? Bees?

3 Comments:

At 2:26 AM , Blogger Justin DLC said...

*Homer reaches for the bowl of peas but can't get it

Homer: Peas.

General: Peace huh? and how do you get peace?

*Homer finally gets some peas out of the bowl...

Homer: With a knife!

(Amazing how many Simpsons quotes about peas I had to sort through to find that particular one.)

That video post of yours now eternally automatically sounds when I load the page. It's like, your theme song or something... blogsong.

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Tina said...

That was a great episode! hehe

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Brandon said...

Most of the people here push the Trivial Pursuit angle. But I've decided I really don't enjoy that game very much. I prefer the open-ended anarchy of the Loaded Questions.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home