Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Notes on a Scandal

Very Bizarre. Having no clue what I was getting myself into, I agreed to go see this move with my friend Emily. Ok, maybe that's a lie. I knew there was a scandal, but I just assumed for some reason that it had something to do with the government or celebrities. I was wrong. I'm not going to give anything away but I will say this. Judi Dench creeped me out in the worst way throughout this movie. I hope she wins an Oscar because she hit the nail on the head with this character, as bizarre as it turned out to be. To give you the vibe in the movie theatre, I will just say that there was a man sitting behind us who, every now and then, would utter "JESUS" under his breath and let out deep sighs. Yep, it's that kind of movie. Have I intrigued you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home