Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm back

Well technically I never went anywhere but I'm back to the blogging world.

So I watched Zodiac last night. I thought it was an entertaining movie but I'm sure by the end of it you could see smoke coming out of my ears because I was trying to process the enormous amount of information that was being thrown out there. Now I got the plot and I understand how they found the killer, just all of the extraneous material was a bit much. I guess the purpose was to show how mentally exhausting it can be to work on a murder/whodunnit case. It was all very interesting but I think I would talk myself in circles and not remember the ground I had already covered. Anyway, I'll just say bravo, Mr Graysmith, bravo indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home