Friday, October 10, 2008

Well Hellooooo Friday

You know, these past couple of weeks having been speeding by. I'd like to have time to enjoy this time of year. The fall season is my favorite. Not that you really get the leaves changing down here or the crisp autumn air but at least the temp does drop a few degrees. And there are Halloween decorations everywhere so at least it's festive.

I'm going out this weekend to find the perfect Halloween costume. I have a few ideas but nothing concrete yet. It's hard to know what you're going to be until you see what's out there. Not that I have any exciting events to attend but, dude, I'm dressing up, even if it's so I can sit on my front porch and hand out candy. I'm sick of being a grown up and not maximixing fun potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home