Friday, March 18, 2005

howdily doodily neighborinos

I'm at work and it is sooooooooooo sloooooooooooooow. It was either do a blog entry or stare at the wall. So here I am.

I bought a mood ring yesterday because it was green and yesterday was St. Patty's Day. But then I put it on and it changed to purple, red, amber,yellow,green,green witha blue ring around it, blue, purple with a yellow ring around it, etc, etc. The funny thing is I got like 10 different people to try it on. Here are some of the results:(I could tell you what they mean but I don't have the meanings so I will just guess)::

Jerry Boss-purple with amber ring, then amber-STRESS
Adam-amber-STRESS and thinking too much :)
Jess-Turquoise-CALM no wait, I mean calm.
Terry-inconclusive(that just means I forgot) Stressed I think
Emily-bluish-turqoisish-also calm. She tried it on after a Stressed out person and it immediately changed to blue.
Me-all the colors of the rainbow but mostly bright lime green. I think it meant that I was cold.

MOOD RINGS
Hours of excitement for you and your friends.
Pick one up today!! Only $2.25 at the scary hole-in-the-wall thrift store behind Guitar Haven. Well, what are you waiting for??
warning-mood rings may be hazardous to your sanity. They should not be used to diagnose a medical condition or predict future events. Wear at your own risk. Side effects vary and include amnesia, upset stomach, warm hands, cold hands, blank stares, hypnosis, and ADHD.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM , Blogger Brandon said...

Sweet. I always wondered what they sold in that store.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Tina said...

no, it didn't really come with that warning. I am just that funny ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home