Sunday, July 31, 2005

Old School

Why am I listening to Christina Aguilera's first album? Well, she was semi normal back then and I like that album and forgot that I had it. I guess I answered my own question. I think 90's pop music is my fad lately what with the Backstreet Boys and such. I also bought No Doubt's "Tragic Kingdom". It's a good cd. What can I say? My cd collection is the most expensive thing I know. Is that sad??

So Sarah got me this awesome poster from Napoleon Dynamite. It's of Kip and he's holding sai's(I figured out the name, Sarah!!) and it says "I'm training to become a cage fighter!!" Flippin Sweet!! Thank you Sarah!

I bought this book at Books-A-Million yesterday. It's called "You Can Do It!" It's for women and it's about making your dreams become a reality and I don't care if it's corny because I like it and that's all that matters :) Anyway, it gives you like 70 things that you can accomplish and how to go about accomplishing it. Ok, examples are like getting published, public speaking, dancing, etc, etc, etc. It was written by a woman who died on American Flight 93 on 9/11. Well, I guess the book was her idea but her family finished it for her. It's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home