Tuesday, March 06, 2007

School

I signed up for an 8 hour computer class today at BCC. What was I thinking? I guess because I've been applying for soooo many office type jobs lately it would be good to brush up on my microsoft applications. I just hope I'm not bored out of my mind. It's Excel mostly, which I should have picked up in college but not enough to feel proficient. Watch me get there and already know how to do everything, which is the hunch I'm getting. Oh well. Back to school, baby!

On another note, I went for a really great interview yesterday with this advertising company. They want me to come back Friday and go on a promotional outing with them and then they'll chat about how I did and make me an offer so cross your fingers for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home