Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday

I can't really get into Lost lately. I was such a fan of the show in the beginning, but I'm on to their game now. Every week, I hope all the questions from the previous episode are going to be answered, and every week they they add new questions and somehow avoid giving adequate answers to the old ones. I have last week's episode taped and I'm thinking I might tape tonight's show too. Plus who really wants to stay up til 10pm to watch it when it's a weeknight and I have to be at work at 6am. I don't know, man. I don't know.

So career thoughts are processing in my head. Anyone who knows me has heard of my epic job plight. I'm working on a plan that is yet to be revealed for fear of jinxing it. More news later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home